Sullivan County DWI/DUI Defense Attorneys
A DWI/DUI arrest in Sullivan County, NY is an urgent legal matter. A conviction can have very serious consequences in many areas of your life. We urge you to contact our Monticello law offices as soon as possible if you have been charged with drunk driving in or near Sullivan County. Our Sullivan County, NY DWI/DUI Defense attorneys have been handling drunk driving cases for many years. We are prepared to customize our approach to your DWI/DUI case with the objective of minimizing damage to your record and your future. Call (845) 287-0888 to speak with a Monticello, NY DWI/DUI Defense lawyer to discuss your case.
- How Is A DWI Defined In New York?
- What Are The Top Misconceptions People Have About A DWI Arrest?
- What Happens When Someone Is Pulled Over On Suspicion Of DWI?
- What Are The Driver’s License Consequences For A DWI Offense?
- What Are The Penalties Associated With A DWI Conviction?
DWI Defense — Factors And Strategies
Our lawyer’s’ methods of defending you after a DWI/DUI arrest will depend on individual factors such as:
- Your alleged blood alcohol content (BAC) as determined by a breath, blood or urine test, if applicable
- Any previous arrests for DWI — or none
- Your age
- Impact of a conviction on your insurance
- Out-of-state driving records and criminal records
- Any injury or fatality resulting from a crash that led to your DWI/DUI charges
- Impact of a conviction on your commercial driver’s license (if appropriate)
Regardless of the details of your case, we will nearly always start with an analysis of the traffic stop. Did police apply illegal search and seizure tactics to your case?
Protect Your Driving Privileges
Our attorneys understand that after a drunk driving arrest, you may be most concerned at first about retaining your driver’s license. We are prepared to address that immediately by requesting an administrative hearing with the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). A number of options may be available to you as you seek to keep your right to drive your car or truck.
If you have a commercial driver’s license (CDL), your DUI can drastically impact your livelihood, whether you were driving your commercial vehicle or a private vehicle when you were arrested. Our drunk driving defense attorneys are prepared to defend you zealously in your CDL DUI case.
Fight For Your Freedom And Your Future After A DWI/DUI Arrest
Most importantly, we know how critical it can be to your future to prevent a criminal record if at all possible. Every maneuver we take in your case will keep this objective front and center.
Get the help and the answers you need if you have been charged with drunk driving in Sullivan County, NY. Our Monticello, Sullivan County, New York, law firm is available to evaluate your case and prepare for a vigorous defense on your behalf. Contact us online or by phone toll-free at
(845) 287-0888 to speak with a Monticello, NY DWI/DUI Defense lawyer.
Call now for a Strategy Session