Going through a divorce is no doubt a difficult thing to do. No matter the circumstances of your divorce, or your past relationship with your spouse, the divorce process can become ugly. Taking the decision itself can be hard and then deciding whether to use a divorce lawyer or to go for divorce mediation is another tough decision. The Family Law attorneys and lawyers at The Law Offices of John Ferrara have been helping clients based in Sullivan County, NY and Monticello, NY to file for divorce and resolve related issues. Clicks on the links below to get answers to frequently asked questions about divorce in New York or call The Law Offices of John Ferrara at (845) 287-0888 to speak with a Monticello, NY Family Law lawyer or attorney.
- How Does The Divorce Process Work In New York?
- Are There Any Benefits to Filing For Divorce Before My Spouse?
- How Does The Mediation Process Compare To The Court Process In a Divorce Scenario?
- What Are The Reasons People Seek A Post-Divorce Modification?
- How Long Does Someone Have to Pay Spousal Maintenance?
Call now for a Strategy Session