Divorce And Family Law Attorney In Sullivan County
From law offices in Monticello, The Law Offices of John Ferrara serves clients in need of family law and criminal law representation throughout Sullivan County and beyond, addressing legal matters such as:
- Divorce, property division, spousal support, child custody, child support and prenuptial agreements
- Misdemeanor and felony criminal cases involving domestic violence, assault, theft, driving while intoxicated/driving under the influence (DWI/DUI) and traffic violations
- Wills, probate and guardianship
The Long View Is The Most Essential Perspective
If John Ferrara represents you, your immediate legal needs will receive focused attention.
You may have immediate legal concerns that demand action.
- During a time of marital breakdown, you may need help right away obtaining a support order, a restraining order or release from a restraining order.
- After a DWI/DUI arrest, you are naturally concerned about keeping your driving privileges.
At the same time, you need strategies that will move you toward your long-term objectives such as:
- Equitable property division in a divorce
- Preservation of your parental rights and parent-child relationships through reasonable child custody and visitation arrangements
- In the criminal aspect of a DWI case: preservation of your clean record and avoidance of jail time, excessive fines and other punitive outcomes
Contact Our Monticello Family Law And Criminal Law Firm
Every case begins with an in-depth initial consultation. Bring facts, documents and articulated priorities to our attention and learn how we can help starting right away. Call 800-634-3217 toll free or send an email for a prompt response. Our lawyer looks forward to evaluating your legal matter and recommending the steps needed to pursue the goals you seek.